- About Us
KVC Missouri is a nonprofit team that’s passionate about strengthening families, preventing child abuse and neglect, and helping people achieve mental wellness. Learn about KVC Missouri.
At KVC, we want every child and adult to be safe & connected to a strong family and a healthy community. We’re proud to be a leader in innovative, effective and compassionate care. See our services and programs overview.
- Positive Impact
- Get Involved
KVC Missouri Careers: Join a Top 1% Employer
At KVC Health Systems, our employees are our greatest asset. Based on the voice of our employees, KVC has a 79 Work Wellbeing score on Indeed. This rating is so rare that it places KVC among the TOP 1% of employers nationally. We are committed to providing a positive, supportive work environment where you can do your best work and love coming to work every day.
Benefits you’ll enjoy as a part of the KVC team (may vary by role):
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Enjoyable work/life balance
- Flexible schedule with hybrid & work-from-home options
- Employee engagement process gives you constant input on your team & job
- Employee assistance program (free therapy for you & your family)
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Wellness benefits like gym memberships, health screenings, & mental health support
- Company-paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off for holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Company-paid parental leave plan
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
- Retirement plan savings match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inspiring culture & mission
Who We Are
KVC Missouri is a nonprofit organization that strengthens families, prevents child abuse and neglect, and helps both children and adults achieve mental health wellness. Each year, we help over 25,000 children and adults connect to life-changing support and hope. We are part of the KVC Health Systems family with over 2,400 team members across five states.
At KVC, you’ll belong to a close-knit team and feel the deep sense of meaning that comes from providing life-changing help to children and families. You’ll also enjoy great medical and dental insurance, a retirement savings match, paid time off, parental leave, wellness support and professional growth. Join a values-driven team that is passionate about transforming people’s experience of child welfare and mental health services. SEARCH OPEN JOBS
Other career interests? Click here to search jobs across our network of nonprofit organizations across Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Kentucky and West Virginia!
Find Out What Others Are Saying About Working at KVC!
Obsessed is an understatement! I love my job at KVC. My job, first and foremost, is fun. I get to actively meet with families, assist their needs, and help them in positive ways. It is a very rewarding job! I’m very close to my coworkers, and my supervisors are easy to talk with and care about me. I feel like everyone really knows each other and we all care for one another. I feel proud and happy of the work I do for KVC! – Candice Wagner, Assistant Support Specialist